Friday, March 7, 2008

NFB (Nolen Family Blog) post #1


Welcome to the first Nolen Family Blog post. Over nice wine and shrimp etouffee tonight, Mamma (Denise) and I came up with this idea...a blog where all our family members are authors..so we can keep in touch on a day-to-day basis. What's more important than family?? Nothing I say to you!

I do not have the following family members' addresses, so please email or post them on this site so I can invite them to be authors:
Aaron, Adri, Julian, Marshall, Marina & Alyssa.

Only I can authorize authors, but anyone in the world can read this blog...so keep that in mind when you post. We're keeping the authors to immediate family only but this can be expanded in the future. I hope everyone will enjoy this site and please write often. Uncle Tad..I'm expecting only the best writing from you!!

3 comments:

I Play Outside The Box said...

What a fantastic idea! Good luck getting the family to participate! Nice looking family, by the way! I'll be looking in on you from time to time.

Doris~Ü

Anonymous said...

My first post! Folks, we'd better get after it lest we disappoint our first guest, Doris.
john s.

Justin Sommer said...

Yo nic pic I like this "blog" now I can just ramble